Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Out Post

"You're in TROUBLE my man...!!!!" hahaha, this is it, the time when everything settled while i thought its going to be better. The rats in my house, the time that i couldn't even manage, the works that seems getting crazy and the thoughts that still unstable. The Tank, I was planning to have a marine aquarium, but it won't work, just about two hours then the tank cracked. The fish pond in front, leaking. What the heck is going on here.

The luck is fading through time, i think so. So the moment when its about the self happiness will be the moment of it ends right away. No matter what happen or what it caused, is it my big mouth, my stupid attitude or just being quite, it just end up, just like that.

Someone ever said to me that I need to consider my own happiness, and its a great idea, but it also comes with the circumstances which unexpected. Every time i did it, considering my own happiness, it wouldn't last long. I still believe that every life has it purpose, my purpose is to making people happy, at least people around me, people that i know, people that i care about, people that i really care about. And when those people feel that i don't really mean anything, then its the time to move or away. I always said to myself, if no one needs me then its not my place to be. My gift My Curse.....

So, i just dropped the box, i didn't know what happen, i just dropped. I thought i hold it tight, considering to expand the box and feel it with more and more. I just dropped the box. It crack, all left are pieces of it. I'll keep it, at least to remind me that i've been there before, i've felt it once in a lifetime and still feel it.

I'm walking away (Craig David) ahahahahhaha... stupid song.....




No comments: