Thursday, January 10, 2013

Marking

Another time, different day, different year but the same flash of memories, not one but million of them, once schene to another, one part to the other. From the first step towards that door until the last time I saw the face of the most person who once I needed the most.
In this movie "Blind Side", was talking about a brilliant football player, Michael Oher, he has a very great gift, "forgetting the past". I wish that gift is like for everyone, just to forget and eradicate the regret which has to be like that as the reason to move on. It does not make any sense to memorize something or moments which not creating any different or even worse, its only happening in my side and not the other.

I realize that I need two things in this world, a chance to deliver how much I regret and then to forget.

To stop my brain for a while and to get rid all the thoughts for a while.


No comments: