Monday, May 26, 2008

About to celebrate first birthday

It's almost 8 months nana has stay with me and for olel its about 3 months... these girls are fantastic and always happy.... make me busy and dizzy instantly in the same time.
Some of time is full of happiness and some others filled by quite and tired. Energy explode when the dark has disappear from the sky above and will be over till the man said "Its enough for today".
Taking care of these girls is like an amazing experience, they can give you something that you can ever imagine... the loyalty and more important thing "Friendship", yes these girls are my girls and also my friends.
Next month will be the moment they will celebrate their first birthday, and i'll have the honor as their care taker, parent and also friends to celebrate this
moment with them. Thanks to my friend out there, the one who gave me chance to taking care of these girls. "Thanks man, you're my best friend and always be".
Say hello to my lovely Olel (Aurel).... she's friendly, curious, jealousy, and always looks pretty. Don't leave her behind you or she will be pissed. She always hear what i said and do what i ask her to do. She understands human's words. Something is changing here these lately days, she was not that active and full of energy when the first time she was arrived, but now... hmmm... she has this great energy, to run, to jump and play.. even she can follow me anywhere i go... she likes to jogging in the afternoon. she's the pretty's girls in tha house.....
Here we go again, meet my Nana (Avena), the strongest, biggest and smartest girl. She's the one that always makes me busy with here special attitude of retriever (chasing birds). Don't argue about energy, she's even stronger than a local male dog. She can bark loud and climb up your body whenever she feel secure to make friends with you.
So, these girls has bring a lot of joy and cheer up the day as always, act funny and ask for more love and attention. So, wish them healthy and happy
for their life in their first birthday, what i'm asking you guys.... and thank you very much.
Olel n Nana


No comments: