Sunday, May 4, 2008

No Pictures "Three Days"

Hey.....
This time it will be no pictures to describe or showing you anything.... just another short story from my short walk with my precious life.....
It was a beautiful moment in my life, the best three days in my entire life....
No one knows why, but when you found the something that you can't even explain what is it exactly, it just like another puzzle right in front of you. No need for any answers just have to follow the sign and the feel you got inside.
Wondering how can i get the moment again, the moment that i can't share you guys this time (i'm sorry, but this is private) and not even a single picture uploaded here. And you better trust me on this because i told you the truth.

Three days, i spent the days in happy and sad at the same time i have to pass it. Three days feels like nothing when i feel like i want more than just the three days.

I was totally free of charge to any obligation, just got to feel happy and being loved. Its the greatest three days i've been. Life is too short for us to regret or to let the precious moment gone, its not about desire but its about how to thankful for an opportunity of happiness in your lifetime.

I've been waiting for this for such a long time and finally i found it, i finally got the chance to feel it...

I wish i can go back to that moment and spend more days, i wish i can say i love the days i spent that time.....

I love you..... always be.......

No comments: