Friday, June 3, 2011

Cloud and Wind

I made lot of mistakes in my life. Consider this as a fact that I'm still alive, flesh and blood. I spent several hours driving, its quite fun, empty street, just me, the road and my car. Getting faster to each miles I've through. Thinking about the past and all the steps behind. What could happen in the sun? Burns out the pillow of dream.

Cloud that I've been waiting was there standing, but nor my hand and neither my soul could reach it. I'm moving too fast, the car won't stop. Not even i a chance for me to say that I would do anything to save the day, bring the smile and some kicking ass.

A mile more to the final stop, when the night is about through for it and getting the sun to the highest level of sky. Arrive to a place that i called home, but I feel empty. The speed of car didn't gave me the satisfaction, the night just another insanity and I'm still missing the cloud.

Stay there, on the highest sky, cover the earth with the soft color of yours, and throw out the sorrow from your hope. I'm watching you, and I'll catch the dream and put it into the valley of hope.

Won't stay to long, I couldn't handle the pain. Never give up on it, it just a matter of time, save the day and bring the evening.

Its time for me to stop this for now, and move on to the next chapter. "The son of Hope"

God Bless......

No comments: