Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunken Ship

No hate, not even love, no dreams, not even hope.
No Patriotism, not even encourage, no words, not even a page.

When it needs to be, but the weakness becomes a barrier.
Not even try to put the same dignity on decision that being taken, just another look of tears dropped from eyes.
A single light is waiting, but the feet stop moving. Watch it glows, and slowly disturbed by the wind which never being expected. The heart says go, but the compassion hold to say no.

It has the thing that I want it, the simple thing that describe where it comes and what place it was.
I can't say WAIT, even though I want it to awaits there, because its home, HOME that where I choose to go, I need to be, and I wish to spend the rest of my time.

No Hate, not even love,
Another box floats on the precious water of hope

I love you too, always do.....

DK

No comments: