Saturday, July 30, 2011

24 Hours

I made my mind that I won't go anywhere, I want to stay for the stage where I've been searched for many years.
I need to do what i need to do even sometimes it doesn't make sense that it will pointed to something real or something right. I believe in each stages of life, people will have to decide which will be the road for them to go. I need times, even time doesn't think that need me, time will keep run, no matter what condition I'm in. The time to make things better, time to have everything will be alright, the time that i need to make people understand why.
I'm sorry for what i've did, broken the vow, it was me, the need to settle down everything. Seems like never properly right when I'm still trapped in the condition of struggle to get out from the level that i made it myself.
Every one of us deserve to be happy, to live in the world full of colors, with every light and hope still move on accompanying each step of life. I understand that it might not towards any better condition, but to believe is more precious than anything.
Just like the highway, my feet is walking the step for home, home that i've never forgot for the last 5 years, home that I won't ever walk out, home where i can feel alive. Home to where i should be for the rest of my life.

Love to live that life......

No comments: