Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not Wasted at ALL

It was just once, and that was it, nothing happened again until couple of months ago.
That was the time when the British refused me to enter their beloved freakin' country, just another failure trip I guess, but i wasn't wasted at all. Well, at least i believe it so.
A guy, a friend of mine, he' called me to join them in this kind of training, which was the time that I didn't know what to do but to look for sort of activity, since I didn't want to get back to this full of sun and heat province.
So, I took this invitation to joint this training, which was no one invited me for this. An exodus from Riau. With stupid hat and dark burn skin, I took this "ojek" from the closes place where cars could reached.
I entered this room, no one I knew except 2 guys from Riau, and they just smile at me. I still didn't have any idea what the heck these people was talking about. I sit, right next to my friend and looked around. But then I stopped my head from moving around just to recognize who are these people. Long-sleeved white shirt, with glasses and short hair.

So, I was saying to myself "hmmmm.... who is that?"

For two days, just looked and looked, that was it, but that time was not wasted for nothing, lost confidence, a bit scared and just watching.

Well, its like another soap opera, just watching and watching......

I don't remember how did I get her number, its kinda magic, LOL, i supposed.

No comments: