Tuesday, December 13, 2011

EMPTY

its like fall into hole of 6 feet under ground or stand behind bars and surrounded by dark cemented walls, I'm almost losing my imagination of what I should do in moment like this. Nor games or Internet browsing amuse me, not even 300 channels from both TVs. I know this will happen next after one mistake to another, bounce to one point of emptiness to another.

Can't get rid this thought out of my mind, it keeps awake me even when I'm in my maximum consciousness. I need it, I need it back. I need to get it back, just what should I do to get it back to me?

I screwed up, a biggest mistake in my life. Letting it GO. For so many years, it was my dream, but now its gone.

I need a chance, I'll create a chance, but how do I know that it will give me the same chance?

No comments: