Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quicksand

It's about time to get to know everything that matters to each situation.
A little bit surprised finding out that I had been in a situation that could make me in deep problem, deeper than I've been facing now. That smile, laugh, smooth talking, a welcome greetings, all fake from the people that I admired at that time.
May be its a sin, the sin that attacking me back, after what I did. But what I couldn't stop think, is why those people was keep smiling and not showing what that person was talked about when they met the person that they dislike.
Damn, I was in a house that almost I considered as another place I could sit and talk comfortably without any worry or fear as they were a family.

Quicksand, a description of a situation, if I didn't take any of risk to get out or leave the place, I'll be in a deep problem without knowing that I could be drowned little by little, feel comfortable but with hate around me from the people that i thought they accept me.

Bye

No comments: