Friday, April 22, 2011

Apparently Useless....

Bryan the golden is still loyal and stay on my side, what he think just another meal in his bowl or another ball i threw. Words are not that meaning against my boy, he just remembered the sound for any demand. Sleep over the night and shake his tail every time he see me. What a dog.
I think i am his friend, at least that's how i consider Bryan. He needs me, the most important thing in my life, to be useful even for my pal, Bryan.
Useful or useless, in a very light differences between, when I need to be, that's how its gonna be, but what if I need to be but that's not what every one wanna be? I always think I'm selfish, the only thing that i want is to actualize what i have in mind, as a hope or just a dream.
I believe that every one is living for purpose, and that purpose will end up on something. But somehow we creates another, to have this life enjoyed and being someone that needed by someone else or something.
So, I wonder, when my time will come, for me to stop. well, i don't want to stop unless the wind asked to.

Its a fortune or its a destiny, your call.....

I'm done here......

No comments: