Monday, April 18, 2011

Comes to an end where all chances gets to possibility of creation.

I was raised with the limitation of economic circumstances, which all needs became a dream that even a whole life hard working just another way to finish your life within the struggle to achieve it. I was survived by the jealousy of eyesight to any one that could relished their entire life with all treasury with them. Need more than just courage to built my own self confidence that all of those dreams just an abstract to live a life. That all things in this world is in a form of possibility.
Some parents will say that their children is the next generation of their kingdom, in my case that kingdom is about to built started with me, i have to build it by myself.
The opportunity came when my step was started in the whole new world when everyone is like put the self defense of me under their feet. And it is keep coming, again and again and again. And then i realized that this won't last forever, somehow this thing will have to stop, somewhere, sometimes, i don't know.

It began when i feel that all expectation was put on me, at least that was how i felt inside. I saw the tears almost everyday, i saw dreams of all in every corner in that house, i heard pray everyday, every minute for the better life, i was so scared, and I'm still afraid until now. The same question, "what can i do?"

Now I'm here, gets more than i remember expected, wanting more than i could imagined, need more than what i need the most. Between the daylight and dark of the night, along with the wind.

This is the note that will remind me, where ever i go and what ever my accomplishment, i will need that way back to the feeling of being free.

No comments: