Monday, April 11, 2011

Green Hope

Blue, black, shine and rusty as the time has mentioned that there's nothing in this earth can stop its walk through the life.
I've been to many places on this earth, I've been experienced lots of unsatisfactory story of life, beaten, fall to pieces and also joyed the glories moment. I've been seeing people cried out, scream out loud or stand with proud.
I saw people puts hope to the life they've got, I saw sorrow took the others opportunity to raise and back. Fabric stretched like trying to make green grass eye. The eye that in a search for a beauty in life. I walked for a moment and read the circumstances which seemed to flare up like a raging flood, echoing like thunder and flamed like fire.
"Never give up on hope" i said, because I'm sure that hope is one of the sign that tells life is still continues.


No comments: